Hack app data: http://yoitect.com/3rSI
Contact With me with Octagon Messenger........
Download it Now: http://app.appsgeyser.com/6563390/Octagon%20Messenger
Hack App Data is a super tool that can help us to hack apps' data for fun. It could view what data is saved for an app inside Android system. It could also help us to modify/edit apps' data to change un-configuarable settings, make your score higher, explore hidden functions, etc. Technically speaking, it can view, edit, backup and restore data saved in SharedPreferences and Sqlite databases.
Static Hacking Overview
In the main page, there are 2 buttons named 'User Apps' and 'System Apps', click either of them to show apps list.
In apps list, we could click an app to show the data overview page for the app. There are 3 tabs: Basic Info, Preference and Database. (Please refer to the following picture)
(1) 'Basic Info' shows some general information for the app like package name, apk size, installation time, etc.
(2) 'Preference' shows data saved in SharedPreferences which is provided by Android system to make data persistence easier for developers. For example, the settings are most likely saved here. And, some games also use this place to save important data like highest score, as it is really easy to save data in SharedPreferences.
(3) 'Database' is easy to understand. Android provides sqlite for developers, and this tab shows databases contained inside the app. (When click a database, tables inside the database will be shown; and when click an table, records inside the table will be shown.)
Modify App Data
Take myself 'Hack App Data' as the example.
Click 'Preference', here are 2 items: admob and com.gmail.heagoo.appdm_preferences (If it is not there, you could change some settings and try again).
And then click 'com.gmail.heagoo.appdm_preferences', we can see 'AppListOrder' and 'BackupNumber' here. It corresponds to the 2 setting options.
Click 'BackupNumber', we could change the number as we want.
Some games would like to save highest score here. In such case, we could hack it. (Please note such modification may corrupt the data, you'd better make a backup first)
Backup and Revert App Data
Backup and revert allow us to recover an app to some history points. We could do a backup at a key point for offline games, if we failed to pass the game, revert to that point and try again.
To do a backup, long click an app in the apps list or click the save image at the data overview page.
To revert an app to a backup, click the back image in the backup list.
Dynamic Hacking (Hack Memory)
You could take following video for reference:
Steps to use:
(1) Click "Start Memory Hack" in main menu, and then a floating bar will appear.
(2) Click back key to close the window of 'Hack App Data'.
(3) Launch the game you want to hack.
(4) Search the value (like score, money, etc.) in the floating bar. (The game must be running on top at this step)
(5) If more than 1 address is found, try to change the value in the game (like to earn more money or spend some money), and then search the new value again. (Note: it will only search addresses found in previous step)
(6) Input a new value and click save image.
(7) Click at the home buttton, and then click "Stop Memory Hack" in main menu to stop the hacking.
On floating bar, we could drag the home image to move it.
In Non-Root Mode, it needs to modify the original app to make it hackable. The only modification is that we added sharedUserId to AndroidManifest. But, when install the modified app, the installer may report lots of permissions, that is because all permissions in all apps sharing the same user id are reported.
This tool is just designed to help you to hack apps' data, use it at your own risk. please note:
(1) It cannot view or modify data saved in other places, like saved on network server, on sdcard, etc.
(2) It cannot modify data when the app has considered some proctections like data encryption, data validation, etc.
(3) Do not modify the data for the app if you cannot afford the consequences of not working after modification.
Thanks for watching guys
Make sure to subscibe,like and share
It's A 'Prankster' Gangster Party 2 - Jan Chmelar
╔═╗┬ ┬┌┐ ┌─┐┌─- ┬─┐┬┌┐ ┌─┐
╚═╗│ │├┴┐└─┐│ ├┬┘│├┴┐├┤
╚═╝└─┘└─┘└─┘└─ ┴└ ┴└─┘└─┘