All artwork in Kirby Star Allies for the Nintendo Switch. Artwork is unlocked by collecting puzzle pieces. For the pink panels you need the rainbow-colored pieces found in each level.
If you need help finding puzzle pieces, here's a video that'll hopefully help to complete your puzzle collection: https://youtu.be/TSGiBANSHbo
The artwork is from various Kirby games, along with music belonging to that game.
Here's the list if you're interested:
- The First Rival -- Kirby's Dream Land, this pictures the final battle against King Dedede, and the first time he's fought in the series.
- A Dream Above the Clouds -- Kirby's Dream Land 2, this pictures the various animal friends, such as Rick, Kine and Coo. It also shows the Gooeys, even the rare female Gooey.
- Super Ultra Battle! -- Kirby Super Star Ultra, characters such as Galacta Knight and Marx can be seen in the background, which made their debut in the series here.
- A Delicious Picnic -- Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, in this game, at the end of each level, you'll arrive at a picnic carpet, where your friends will be waiting for you. Notable characters include Adeleine and Ribbon.
- The Great Labyrinth Battle -- Kirby Squeak Squad, this picture shows Kirby with a treasure chest, which are the main collectable of the game, while being followed by some Squeaks. Also seen is the walkie-talkie.
- FIGHT FOR THE CROWN! -- Kirby's Return to Dreamland, some artwork from stages of the game, but most importantly pictures of Magolor, the final boss of the game. Landia is also seen.
- A Miracle Sent to the Skies -- Kirby Triple Deluxe, the game's title screen starts of with Kirby climbing a beanstalk, and depicted here. Taranza can be seen carrying Dedede in the background, and a sketch of Queen Sectonia appears in the sky.
- Robobot Memories -- Kirby Planet Robobot, aside from Kirby, who takes up half of the picture, Susie can be seen to the left, while Haltmann and Star Dream can be seen in the background.
Below is a link to the Kirby Star Allies gameplay videos, including a 100% walkthrough and some compilations: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtA3RKX1_Yx1zmoGfJ00HifRCDuqit5hm