Guide on how to kill Colossus 3 in Time Attack (Hard)
1. Head north out of the temple once again. This time, after you cross the bridge, bear to the left. You'll see an outcropping of mountains ahead of you. Aim for it.
2. A small path exists in mountains allowing you access to the inner region. You'll come to a lake, so get off your horse and start swimming. Your goal is the ramp that comes up out of the water.
3. Walk up the ramp and leap across the pillar ahead. Make sure you don't jump until you have reached the end of the ramp, otherwise you'll fall and have to start over from the bottom.
4. Shimmy your way around to the other side of the block and leap across to the next walkway. Continue up to the area above and you'll find your target.
5. This giant has a huge stone sword that it'll try to nail you with. Also, if you get too close, it will try to stomp your brains out. If you see a wind up coming, start running away so that you don't get yourself killed.
6. Initially, you can't get up on the giant. There is a circular, stone pad in the middle of the platform you are on. You goal is to make the giant swing his sword at you and hit that stone circle. Doing so will cause some of his armor to break off and allow you to have a place to begin climbing. This is a tricky endeavor. Begin by drawing him all the way to one side. Then, quickly run past him and stand on the circle. Wait for him to start swinging and then start running. If he hits it, a short cutscene will show his armor falling off.
7. This guy has two attacks with his sword. One is a downward thrust. You want him to do the overhead smash. Once his armor is gone and he does this, start running up the little ramp that he makes. If he begins lifting it up before you get to the end, hold down R1 to grab onto the edge so that you don't fall off.
8. At the end of the sword, hop up onto the exposed hair and climb up onto the giant's elbow, where the remains of some armor form a nice platform to rest on.
9. One weak point lies on the giant's stomach. Race around the back of the elbow guard and you'll see a platform on the giant's hip that you can jump to.
10. At the front, crawl up and start stabbing with your longest attacks - he can't shake much at this angle and there's less risk to fall off with the platform below you.
11. Once his symbol vanishes from his stomach, leap back to the colossus' arm and keep climbing all the way up to his shoulders and back, and take a moment to rest and recover your stamina.
12. The weak point is the top of the spirit's head. He'll start shaking a lot, so if you find yourself low on strength, climb back down to its back and take a breather. Keep attacking this point until the symbol closes up, and the titan is dead.
*Time Attack Tip*
The most important part of beating this Time Attack is being able to get up on to the giant quickly. As soon as the stage begins, run past the Colossus to the far end. He'll track you over there. Once he takes a swing at you, run past him to the center. He'll turn around and knock his armor off on the stone circle, allowing you to quickly get on.
This Colossus shakes his head around a lot when you're on top. Watch the pattern and wait for your chance to attack. If you grab onto its forehead with full strength, you can completely drain that weak point and then drop down to the platforms below without having to rest on his shoulders.