Matching Object - Alphabet Learning - Educational Game for Kids
By playing a game, students may be able to understand a new concept or idea, take on a different perspective, or experiment with different options or variables like improve visual skills, problem solving skills, cognitive skills and confidence through activities.
During play, children learn how they influence the world and their surroundings. Children also use play as a way to relieve stress and taking this time out from chores or academics is an important part of keeping a child healthy; both physically and emotionally.
In this game kids can play matching games involving colors , shapes, animals, body parts etc. and with touch and trace, it's simple and easy to use!
Games teach kids:
• Social skills
• Being a good sport
• Verbal skills
• Math skills
• Fine and gross motor skills
• Listening skills
• Alphabet Learning: Alphabet with its initial pictures,Capital and small
alphabets,Missing alphabets,Alphabets sequence
• Numbers Learning: Number with its spelling, missing numbers to fill blank,
• Animal Learning: Match animal with its shadow, Animal and its food,Animal and
its houses, Animal and it’s kids, Which animal gives us what?
• Shapes Learning: Shapes like circle, triangle, square, rectangle, oval, star with this
• Color Learning: Select Color and join it with its same colored object.
• Body Parts Learning: Body Parts with its spelling.
Keywords: matching, alphabets, numbers, shapes, colors, animals, objects, items, preschooler, toddler, kids, make a pair ,join object ,baby ,fun ,free game