--I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING---
Just a video I made about a few video games that I would like to see Character Creation in some day. Please note that these are just my opinions and not fact. If you are curious as to why I chose these games, feel free to read further down and comment or share your own opinions on the subject at hand. Thanks for watching guys!
• Super Smash Bros. Series: At first, I didn't think it would be a good idea but when I stumbled across a forum board that
addressed the subject, it made me thinnk differently. It could work from choosing a base to start with (in this case, humanoid
base). You can determine the height of your character based on the builds of the main cast.
• Dead or Alive Series: I feel Character creation can work in this series. Mostly for it's lack of expansive story. And also because
it seems like most people want the female characters to have large breast since in the latest installment, Dead or Alive 5, the characters'
bust sizes were toned down for lack of better term. Anyhow, instead of messing with the main casts' aesthetics. character creation could be
better so that the player can create their own "overly busty" females. Personally, I don't care about big breast but eh, you know what I mean.
Of course, I hope that they would let you create male characters too and not just female characters.
• X-Men Series: I really feel character creation could work great in this game. Seeing how the infamous DC Universe Online game handled, X-Men
would be another great addition. I would love to see a Marvel Universe type of game but I lean more towards X-Men. It could let you create your
character from scratch, choose their power(s) or abilities ranging from all the X-Men characters and then, choosing which side you want to be on
from Team X-Men, The Brotherhood, or the Acolytes. You get the idea and yeah, I'd personally be willing to play a game like this.
• Mortal Kombat Series: They had "Kreate a Kombatant" in the PS2 title, Mortal Kombat Armageddon, and even though the game had clunky controls, I
think the game did a nice job with Character Creation for it's time. It gave you so many options. And seeing how the last installment, Mortal Kombat
9 was; Character Creation would be awesome in a next gen Mortal Kombat game.
• Virtua Fighter Series: Pretty much like Dead or Alive, I feel it could definitely fit in this game due to lack of noticeable story. When you compare
the Virtua Fighter characters to other fighting game characters like from Tekken, they do feel a bit lackluster. So for these reasons, why not add
Character Creation to the mix? It can definitely help attact more people to the game series in my opinion. But that's just me.
• Tekken Series: I have made a video on ideas for character creation in this game about a year ago but I still would like to see it some day. I do find
it very unlikely though since the game does just fine with Character customization. But still, I really think it would be a cool feature to have in the
game. Maybe, they could create a non canon game of Tekken that's sellpoint is Character Creation and the creators can release DLC to help keep the game's
lifespan long for awhile until they begin work on the next canon Tekken game. It's a thought right?
• Pokemon Series: I'm surprised as to why they haven't added this feature in yet. But honestly, I'd love to see this feature in a 3D Pokemon Adventure game.
You can design how you want your Pokemon Trainer to look like, add some accessories to your own Pokemon (that shows on it), and the game style can be set in
an open 3D world like Skyrim or DC Universe and you can engage in battles, take challenges (gyms/elite four/ Team Rock/Etc.). Yeah, I think that would be an
awesome game to play. :D
• Final Fantasy Series: Technically, they already include Character Creation in the games with having you create your party built on job classes. But I would love
to see the games take the creation aspect even further. Final Fantasy XIV did this somewhat but I personally wasn't too fond of the setting it was in. I would love
to see the game in a more modernized setting like Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy X, & Final Fantasy XIII instead of the medieval like setting. Also having the option
to color everything, including clothing. And plus, I feel it would be fun creating a job class in your image. Seeing how Final Fantasy X-2 & Final Fantasy XIII-2 were with how
different and unique the job classes looked (like X-2's Black Mage or XIII-2's Noctis' Black mage looked), I feel it could work. I'll probably explain more of this in a different
video but yeah, that's pretty much it.