Here's all of my six dress up flash games I published to DeviantArt. Here's the list of my games in order:
1. Lisa Simpson Dress Up - My first attempt at a flash dress up game. I made this after watching a tutorial of how to make a dress up game on Flash 8. This help me a lot. Anyway, this was created on August 14, 2012 when I was a Simpsons fan at the time. I added some stuff like a Gree Guy dress (before his creator hacked my previous channel geosword2011), a Green Bob dress, button eyes from Coraline, a cigarette, Maggie's bow and other crap. Notice that I traced Lisa. Play the game here: http://geoshea.deviantart.com/art/Lisa-Simpson-Dress-Up-321115484
2. Geo Guy Dress Up - My second dress up game. This one actually came out a day after I published the Lisa Simpson dress up game I made. It's based off on that Bart Simpson dress up game (which it can be found here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/28786). It's basically the same shit but with my character Geo Guy with some different stuff. http://geoshea.deviantart.com/art/Geo-Guy-Dress-Up-321405124
3. Minion Dress Up - You can dress up the Minion as whatever you want. I can say nothing about this. http://geoshea.deviantart.com/art/Minion-Dress-Up-398363850
4. Minion Maker - It's not really a dress up game since I didn't put "dress up" in the title. It's just a "make-your-own" Minion simulator where you can drag and click some goggles and such to make your own Minion. http://geoshea.deviantart.com/art/Minion-Maker-447578485
5. Dress Up Red Puckett - When I started to be a Hoodwinked fan back in 2014, I decided to make a dress up game with Red Puckett. I added some features like her usual clothes, goat horns (from the "Be Prepared" song from the movie), a Minion doll, a Minion shirt, etc. Later, I made a updated version with more features such as Hatsune Miku's outfit, Red being half-naked, and having her clothes clickable. Play all of my versions here:
And last, be not least...
6. Dress Up Iken - My most recent dress up game I made last night. This time, it's Iken from Tokyo Wakusei Planetokio. Right before I started working on the game on Flash, a random idea came up in my head that I could make a dress up game with Iken, so I decided to make one! It took a while to put some features, and I added Mario, a Minion, Dracula (from Hotel Transylvania), Pikachu, Bender from Futurama, etc. There's some mistakes and glitches I forgot to fix, such as the bandage being not clickable, some stuff coming inside when I put another one (like a jacket or whatever), etc., but someday I'll make a updated version like I did with the Red Puckett dress up game. http://geoshea.deviantart.com/art/Dress-Up-Iken-630789579
Also, someday I'll make some more animation and games with flash on DeviantArt.
NOTE: Sorry for the screen being distorted. That's because I pressed the pause button on Bandicam to switch another game.