10. A 5-year-old boy had a smart idea when he was playing hide and seek with his brother. He hid in his mom's car. But mom soon got in it and drove to watch a movie with a friend. The boy was stuck in the car for quite awhile until passersby spotted him and police were called and they took him into custody inside the theater. Meanwhile, the boy's father at home noticed he was gone and messaged mom at the theater, and she left immediately. Then they called police, who informed them their boy was at the movie house. Now THAT was quite a game of hide and seek.
9. An 11-year-old boy didn't want to go to summer camp, so he hid from his parents... on the roof of his house. Police were called in and a search party was formed. The boy was found when a searching helicopter spotted him on the roof of his own home. He was taking a nap.
8. Apparently, when she was 17, Ivanka Trump.... yes, that one....like anyone else could be named that... was on a skiing vacation with her parents at a resort in Aspen, Colorado, when all of a sudden... she disappeared. Police were called in and they finally found Ivanka in one of the other rooms... with a boy..... Hmmmmm...... The identify of the young boy was never revealed.
7. Nick, Harry and Lucas were visiting Zurich and got really bored while their parents were in a restaurant.... because guys at their age get bored extremely easily. So they decided to climb into a into a trash can outside the restaurant. Harry went first. When he got in, the lid was closed. Thing is, when Nick and Lucas opened it back up, Harry... was gone. Harry had stepped into one of those trash cans that when the lid is opened and “trash” put in, the bottom opens up to a large holding area for trash. His dad had to come out and rescue him.
6. In Melksham, England, a five year old boy climbed 20 feet up into a tree and was apparently too scared to come back down. But teachers and staff offered him no help at all because of a school policy which banned them from offering any assistance for “safety” reasons. So all went back inside and only watched him from a distance. Finally, after 45 minutes, a woman passing by seen his troubling situation, climbed the tree and helped him down. However, instead of thanking the woman, the school called police and charged her with trespassing. Wow. If that wasn't a slap in the face, I don't know what is.
MUSIC CREDIT : The Show Must Be Go Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Subscribe for a new video ►► http://goo.gl/XFN9BN