Download free app:
1. Learn counting number 1 to 10 for kids with Preschool Learning - App free Education for Kids
2. Educational media brand for kids, Explore Daniel's
3. Learn phonics and trace the letters of the alphabet, to write letters and numbers for kids
4. Learn spelling and their ABCs with Kids Spell & Learn : Animals! for children aged one to four
5. Learn alphabet sounds, abc phonics, abc song, write abc with EduKitty ABC! Letter Tracing
6. Baby Store, Children's educational games, Hippo Pepa and his friends are playing Baby Store.
7. Alphabet writing for kids, write English alphabets from A to Z in uppercase
8. ABC Gurus, Learn Alphabet, color for Kids, Education Games
9. Learn 1 to 10 and Alphabet Puzzles for Toddlers app education for kid in English
10. Learning maths/ Learn the number bonds for totals up to 10
The game teaches the alphabet to the children one set of letters at a time. We split the alphabet into seven sets: ABC, DEF, GHIJ, KLMN, OPQR, STUV, WXYZ. As the children complete the activities for a particular letter set, they build a specific boat. This gives them motivation to play and learn.
This app does not teach the phonetic sounds that the alphabet letters make. Knowing how the letters are pronounced is a separate educational goal, which is covered in Intellijoy's separate app, Kids ABC Phonics. Including phonics in this app would detract from the focus and delight of this game.
This game covers seven activities:
Naming Letters: A delightful way for kids to learn the names and appearances of each ABC alphabet letter at their own pace.
✔ Forming Letters: Kids assemble alphabet letters with colorful puzzle pieces to recall the familiar letters they've learned.
✔ Recognizing Letters: Fishing for alphabet fish as they swim by reinforces letter familiarity and its pronunciation.
✔ Identifying Letters in Context: This simple game teaches kids to recognize the alphabet letters as they appear in words. As a result, they learn that words are made up of letters.
✔ Matching Upper Case to Lower Case Letters: This activity reinforces that each letter has two variations; one upper and one lower case letter. The child will enjoy matching the letters to each other to build a raft.
✔ Distinguish between Upper Case and Lower Case Letters: Listen and search for the upper case or lower case letter and toss it to the dolphin for some fun!
✔ Ordering the ABC's: The child explores the deep sea to find letter-coins, and uses these to create a segment of four letters in a row within the alphabet.