Preview of music word search puzzle book available on amazon. This book contains 25x25 popular songs word search puzzles designed to improve your intelligence quotient (IQ). Songs performed by Bob Dylan, Dean Martin, Christina Aguilera, Bruce Springsteen, The Kinks and many more artists & bands. You cannot change your IQ; it is a measure of the intelligence you already have. However, the IQ you use on a daily basis – your effective IQ – can be increased. Doing so can help you be more successful in your personal relationships, as it increases your ability to solve and overcome problems. Additionally, you will find that as you increase your effective IQ, you can become more successful on your job as you strive to gain professional success. Each music themed puzzle has 20 words for search. The puzzles are hard in difficulty.
About This Book
This book contains 300 word search puzzles, with one puzzle on each page. The method for solving each puzzle should be familiar to you if you have worked word search puzzles before. However, the format is unique. Each puzzle has 20 words listed in a table. The word search puzzle is above the list of words in a box of letter squares twenty-five letters by twenty-five letters. The solutions can be found vertically, horizontally, or diagonally, either forward or in reverse order.
How to Solve Word Search Puzzles
In order to achieve success at any task, one needs to know the best way to accomplish the goal of that task. With word search puzzle solving, the goal, of course, is to solve the puzzle. To do so, there are a number of methods one can use. They are as follows:
• Take a Quick Look
Glance at the puzzle and mark the ones you see immediately first.
• Develop a Strategy
As you work your word search puzzle, a strategy will help you to work faster and more efficiently
1) Check beginning letters.
One successful strategy is to look for the beginning letter of the word for which you are searching. Then look at the box immediately to the left and right, above and below, and in both diagonal directions for the remaining letters. At this point, you should see the complete word.
2) Work each row in one direction.
For example, work all the rows across first. Then choose another direction, maybe backwards across. Continue until the puzzle is completed.
3) Work the list.
Some word search puzzle solvers simply work down the list, looking for each word. Of course, you want to go ahead and mark any other words you see.
• Work in sections.
Whichever method of solution you choose, work your word search puzzle in sections. You don’t want to repeatedly do the same area of your puzzle.
• Take a break.
If you get stuck, stop and come back to the puzzle later.
• Work cooperatively.
You can work a puzzle as a cooperative effort. Working with someone else can be fun and make puzzle solving easier.
Don’t become frustrated. Each consecutive puzzle should get easier. Go with the flow.
• Have fun!
Puzzle solving is supposed to be an enjoyable activity. Remember to make it one.
What Are the Benefits of Word Search Puzzles?
Working word search puzzles provides many benefits for our minds.
• As mentioned previously, we can actually increase our effective IQ.
• Also, word search puzzles provide our minds with exercise for stimulation and maintenance.
• In addition, puzzles are good for your mind’s cognitive (thinking and memory) development.
• These puzzles provide great opportunity improve the brain's overall health and longevity; there is less memory loss at advanced age, as well as delayed onset and reduced risk of conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease.
• Scientific studies have found that our brains actually reorganize in response to new challenges; a word search puzzle provides such a challenge.
Working word search puzzles improves our thinking skills.
• Working word search puzzles enhances your ability to solve problems.
• Word search puzzles improve our focus and attention, because finding solutions requires a lack of distraction and concentration.