Highlight Reel is Kotaku's regular roundup of amazing plays, stunts, records, and other great moments from around the gaming world. Please check out the original videos in the links below, and send us your favorite clips to firstname.lastname@example.org. To submit, either send us a link to your video on YouTube, a game DVR, Streamable, Twitch, or just send us the raw file (YouTube links are preferred, as they allow us to attribute credit. For the sake of privacy/ease on our end, please avoid Facebook video and Google Drive). Please also give a description of your moment, and confirm that you recorded it.
Wondering how to capture footage on your console or computer? Here's our guide on how to do it:
You can follow Chris Person (the editor and voice of Highlight Reel) over at twitter.com/papapishu. If you have any questions or concerns about the show, please contact Chris.
1. Dragon Ball FighterZ - His power is maximum - xXGomuGomuXx
In Dragon Ball FighterZ, Bardock has mastered a terrifying new technique.
2. The Sims 4 - The Sims Comments Logic (PART 2) - onlyabidoang
In The Sims, here’s what happens when you try to woohoo with a bed for a head
3. Monster Hunter: World - Crazy kill in Monster Hunter World - DjOBeast
In Monster Hunter, this impresive kill
4. Dragon Age: Inquisition - (direct file) JLevel7
In Dragon Age Inquisition, this glitch improves the scene.
5. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - French mime edition - Hangs With Rog
In Uncharted Lost Legacy, french mimes.
6. Yakuza Kiwami - over here hottie - dmce77
In Yakyza, that’s one way to get a customer’s attention.
7. Radical Heights - Clifford - SVideotheque
In Radical Heights, elbows are still in alpha.
8. PUBG - My team was killed by these dumpster bandits, I did what needed to be done. - lil Jabs Vert
In Battlegrounds, avenging your team against a dumpster full of enemies.
9. PUBG - this can’t go wrong! - Bird is the Word
Look, just trust me OK?
10. Fortnite BR - Desert Eagle deflect - lessthannone
11. Sea of Thieves - This was worth the 20 minutes I spent asleep in their crow's nest - J4rrod_
In Sea of Thieves, sleeping in an enemy crow’s nest for 20 minutes paid off when they tried to sell their loot.
12. Sea of Thieves - Don't bring a barrel to a ship fight - mothman405
Here, this pirate gets smacked for trying to bring exploding barrells into a ship-to-ship fight.
13. Far Cry 5 - This guy is on fire,but i don't feel good about myself - Hauntlink https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2SKxJAocUY&feature=youtu.be
In Far Cry, he just remembered he was on fire.
14. Far Cry 5 - Leap of Faith Takedown - TheBamLegion
Ezio would be proud.
15. Far Cry 5 - *strong back and good legs* - Caio Couto Hellin
Squatting is important.
16. Far Cry 5 - nOrMaL dAy On FaR cRy 5 - Univizum
Lastly, just a normal day here in Far Cry 5
17. Breath of the Wild - I SAT THERE FOR 2 WHOLE MINUTES AND HE MISSED EVERY HIT #BreathoftheWild #NintendoSwitch - @DreddStarin
Lastly today in Breath of the Wild, Dreadstar sat there for 2 minutes while this guy missed every hit
I felt that there were too many glitch highlights, and not enough highlights featuring people doing interesting or skilled things.
I know it's hard to find the proper ratio, but this episode seemed troubled on that front. Maybe splitting up the glitch videos at the start with the skill videos would have improved my experience.
That said, I eagerly anticipate each episode of Highlight Reel. It's one of my favorite Kotaku productions.
GOD DAMNIT. I DOWNLOAD RADICAL HEIGHTS. LEARN MY COMPUTER CANT RUN AN ALMOST UNTEXTURED GAME. DELETE THE GAME. AND NOW ITS FEATURED ON HIGHLIGHT REEL! SHALL I NEVER NOW THE HONOR OF MY CLIP APPEARING IN ONE OF THESE VIDEOS?
Lizafos: "Damn it! Why can't I hit him? Why am I so bad at this!? This is why I have no friend and had to stay on this snowy mountain all by myself! I can't do anything right! Let's just end it, here I come FIRE!!!"
Our on-going goal with Steam is to improve the service we offer customers. We believe that by sharing this data, well be able to spot problems earlier, improve the Steam service more efficiently, and ultimately build better products and experiences. Let us know what you think. Concurrent Steam Users (most recent 48 hours).
1001 Free Steam Games Worth Playing
The second one balances difficulty and RPG mechanics seamlessly to make the game always rewarding. " Free. Recommended March 6. "Fun and engaging game with a twist that comes out of left field. Not very long, but worth the time, definitely worth a second play through to unlock all its secrets.