● With 2018 just starting, and the Anime MMORPG genre being all but a thing of the past at this point, I thought it would be a good idea to take a look at a few upcoming Anime inspired MMORPGs slated for 2018 and beyond. Now, I've been a huge fan of Anime MMORPGs for the longest time.
● I'm a weeb.
I enjoy Anime and I enjoy Anime MMORPGs as well. My first MMORPGs were Anime MMORPGs after all, and I spent the vast majority of my teen years playing them.
The market for Anime MMORPGs specifically is in a terrible state right now, even though Anime games in particular have been selling ridiculously well on Steam all throughout 2017.
● Now I want to get excited for Anime MMORPGs again - I do. I would love to jump back into an entertaining Anime MMO I could play with my wife and our friends.
That is the sole purpose of this video: To point out a few Anime MMORPGs that I'm personally looking forward to playing this year, next year..
● Play Tales of Pirates with me: http://pirategames.online/
● Discord - https://discord.gg/53RugfV
● Subscribe now and support us! http://bit.ly/2d0J8pe
● Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/mmobyte
● Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/MMOByte
● Official Website: http://www.mmobyte.tv/
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/MMOByte
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/MMOByte/
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MMOByteWeb/
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/ByteStix
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bytestix/
● Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/StixIsBae
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/ByteWiggy
● Check out the best Anime MMORPG: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VVKHn9h-hw
● Is TERA Worth Playing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYpMA4RUKeI
● Is Blade and Soul Worth Playing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwUKuop31lU
● Is Aion Worth Playing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7unsRTY_uz4
● Is WildStar Worth Playing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woJc-u6fSTA
● What Are The The Top 10 Best MMORPGs of 2017-2018: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YtQXV750bg
● Check out the MMORPGs you should be playing in 2018: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfxPptSDL1E
● Are Mobile MMORPGs the future? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27xyyf-Ijzc
● Read more about the Upcoming Anime MMORPGs: https://www.mmobyte.tv/4-upcoming-anime-mmorpgs-you-absolutely-need-to-play-in-2018-and-beyond/
● Subscribe to my personal channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/StixIsBae
I used to play a lot of mmorpgs and since I love anime I thought I'd give the anime mmo games a try, but I guess I either chose the wrong games to play or the genre in general is dying, sadly I never go to fully enjoy the extent of an anime mmo rpg game, although with this anime I'm currently watching I really want to play one, but until I do find an active one.. guess I'll stick to WoW
To bad Kertzpel isn't open world it looks great, I'm just not a fan of instanced mmos
Peria Chronicles reminds of a game for the ps1 if I remember correctly where you used cards to summon monsters to fight for you, I cannot remember the name.
Kurtzpel had so much potential but then he said it wasn't open world 😭😭😭😭. Take kurtzspell but add in elder scrolls online advanced and diverse world and you have a great game. (Of course for that to work we would need a lot of ability tweaking and a large progression system and I understand it would be incredibly difficult to do)
Peria is the one i’m most excited to play. KurtzPel seems nice aswell. I love MMOrpg, and I love animes. And i love Animes mmorpg even more haha so its always nice to see that there are new, promising anime mmos upcoming . My only problem with soulworker were the classes but it is a great game.
Well, another great video by your channel, love to see other people that love MMOs aswell. Thanks for the work. Cheers
You caught my attention with Arpiel, so I decided to look it up for a little more info. I'm going to have to pass on it, just because the publisher and developer of the game is Nexon. And we all know just how Pay2Win Nexon games are. Oh well, this sucks.
If you want to play Soul Worker, here's a warning:
If you don't like heavy farming, and I mean just farming the same dailies and dungeons for hours, don't play it. After a few levels, you won't get enough XP from the story missions to get to the next level, therefore you can't continue the story until you level up and that means farming your butts off.
I highly recommend Soul Worker! Gameplay and graphics are just wonderful!! I’ve been stuck on it and I honestly just wanna keep going. Although tthe level cap is currently 55, they’re going to be updating soon and ahhh the class advancements after 55 look so fun!!! I currently main two characters, which are Stella(the little lolli looking girl) and Haru(the taller girl with starting short hair with a sword). Stella is the most difficult and technical character to play in the game so far, as Haru is the easiest and simplest. However, I have fun with both, which is why they’re my mains. I just made a third character, which is another Haru so I can farm the first two areas.
The gameplay is swift and smooth. It isn’t slow and it doesn’t take 5ever to kill mobs.
Personally, I don’t like overwhelming graphics when it comes to MMOs but SoulWorker is like a perfect balance for me.
The leveling gets way more faster and easier with a party. The more, the merrier! Invite friends or even random people standing around that’s around your level and have them grind with you or help them grind if they have to. Personally, leveling doesn’t take tooo long to the point where I just get bored of it. I actually don’t really care for MMOs and games like this one and maplestory, lineage II, TERA, but SoulWorker caught me!
Koggames always look like a copy paste, from 2d to 2d-3d and now 3d, the gaming itself looks pretty similar, example the combos skill and events/pvp. Will surely give a try to others inbefore playing a kog game again.
Why cant game studios do this and make it open world instead of instance based? Less graphically intensive than other game with UE3 or UE4. I would love a WoW or G2W type game with graphics and combat like this.
Soul Worker's combat aint anything so amazing. So many effects that you can't even tell when the enemy is attacking or what they're doing. The moves look flashy but they feel weak as the enemies reaction to them varies from none to mild.
Games need more scythe/chains classes...
I always want to play a game with them becaude theyre so rare; every game has to have a stupid gunner instead of maybe a puppeteer, which is why so many games are basically becoming copy pastes without intentionally doing so.
I'm hoping maybe Bless online will eventually have something to that tune, but the classic 4 classes they have will do for now... I imagine it failed so horribly in part due to a lack of creativity with the classes.
Our on-going goal with Steam is to improve the service we offer customers. We believe that by sharing this data, well be able to spot problems earlier, improve the Steam service more efficiently, and ultimately build better products and experiences. Let us know what you think. Concurrent Steam Users (most recent 48 hours).
1001 Free Steam Games Worth Playing
The second one balances difficulty and RPG mechanics seamlessly to make the game always rewarding. " Free. Recommended March 6. "Fun and engaging game with a twist that comes out of left field. Not very long, but worth the time, definitely worth a second play through to unlock all its secrets.