● With 2018 just starting, and the Anime MMORPG genre being all but a thing of the past at this point, I thought it would be a good idea to take a look at a few upcoming Anime inspired MMORPGs slated for 2018 and beyond. Now, I've been a huge fan of Anime MMORPGs for the longest time.
● I'm a weeb.
I enjoy Anime and I enjoy Anime MMORPGs as well. My first MMORPGs were Anime MMORPGs after all, and I spent the vast majority of my teen years playing them.
The market for Anime MMORPGs specifically is in a terrible state right now, even though Anime games in particular have been selling ridiculously well on Steam all throughout 2017.
● Now I want to get excited for Anime MMORPGs again - I do. I would love to jump back into an entertaining Anime MMO I could play with my wife and our friends.
That is the sole purpose of this video: To point out a few Anime MMORPGs that I'm personally looking forward to playing this year, next year..
● Play Tales of Pirates with me: http://pirategames.online/
● Discord - https://discord.gg/53RugfV
● Subscribe now and support us! http://bit.ly/2d0J8pe
● Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/mmobyte
● Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/MMOByte
● Official Website: http://www.mmobyte.tv/
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/MMOByte
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/MMOByte/
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MMOByteWeb/
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/ByteStix
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bytestix/
● Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/StixIsBae
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/ByteWiggy
● Check out the best Anime MMORPG: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VVKHn9h-hw
● Is TERA Worth Playing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYpMA4RUKeI
● Is Blade and Soul Worth Playing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwUKuop31lU
● Is Aion Worth Playing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7unsRTY_uz4
● Is WildStar Worth Playing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woJc-u6fSTA
● What Are The The Top 10 Best MMORPGs of 2017-2018: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YtQXV750bg
● Check out the MMORPGs you should be playing in 2018: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfxPptSDL1E
● Are Mobile MMORPGs the future? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27xyyf-Ijzc
Soul Worker is one of my favorite anime MMORPG games (besides Twin Saga), but I kinda got bored of it. Overall, it's a great game, but unless you want a challenge or 50 very strong enemies chasing you, I don"t reccomend it (sorry i dunno how to spell some words). Once you pass level 10, it gets VERY hard. The enemies you find in districts are rediculously (sorry) strong, and they never give you enough healing potions so that you wouldn't actually die. I like the character creation despite it being so restricted and the items in shops are fairly priced. But the enemies you have to kill are too strong in my opinion. I had to do a lot of side quests to actually get to the point where I wasn't dying every time I fought something. But the bosses are even harder. It's just like take 150 of those 2 robot girls you managed to destroy and fuse them into one. Oh! And also add some half bosses too!
I know that it's mainly focused on combat and fighting, but I can't handle it all ; ^ ;
Most annyoing problem with todays Good looking *MMORPGs* is: that almost every game contains an *unfair Balanced Item Shop...*
ofc its *Free to Play* but without to pay 100's of Dollars there is almost no way to proceed further
Games which allows you to pay or to play for free *(Grind the dungeons for the Gear)* are rare!
I think you guys should try Alchemia Story on Mobiles. Its really a good game and a good story. Its also online and role playing game. You can buy some poses,clothes and make your own house (probably). If you pick a girl avatar, you can also adjust of the breast sizes XD.
Not gonna lie. I like that Kurtzpel is gonna not be open world. Most Open world MMOs just slap the "Stand in this one area and kill like 47384 pigs..." or something along those lines. Then they go on to making excruciatingly massive maps and make it so that if you want mounts to traverse slightly faster than just running, you have to pay $$$ for them...
idk how long mmorpg has been out there but for as long as i could remember, somewhere along the line it went from social interaction to massive never ending grinding, credit is due on animation tends to get better over the years and set of movement have increased dramatically.
I used to play a lot of mmorpgs and since I love anime I thought I'd give the anime mmo games a try, but I guess I either chose the wrong games to play or the genre in general is dying, sadly I never go to fully enjoy the extent of an anime mmo rpg game, although with this anime I'm currently watching I really want to play one, but until I do find an active one.. guess I'll stick to WoW
To bad Kertzpel isn't open world it looks great, I'm just not a fan of instanced mmos
Peria Chronicles reminds of a game for the ps1 if I remember correctly where you used cards to summon monsters to fight for you, I cannot remember the name.
Kurtzpel had so much potential but then he said it wasn't open world 😭😭😭😭. Take kurtzspell but add in elder scrolls online advanced and diverse world and you have a great game. (Of course for that to work we would need a lot of ability tweaking and a large progression system and I understand it would be incredibly difficult to do)
Peria is the one i’m most excited to play. KurtzPel seems nice aswell. I love MMOrpg, and I love animes. And i love Animes mmorpg even more haha so its always nice to see that there are new, promising anime mmos upcoming . My only problem with soulworker were the classes but it is a great game.
Well, another great video by your channel, love to see other people that love MMOs aswell. Thanks for the work. Cheers
You caught my attention with Arpiel, so I decided to look it up for a little more info. I'm going to have to pass on it, just because the publisher and developer of the game is Nexon. And we all know just how Pay2Win Nexon games are. Oh well, this sucks.
If you want to play Soul Worker, here's a warning:
If you don't like heavy farming, and I mean just farming the same dailies and dungeons for hours, don't play it. After a few levels, you won't get enough XP from the story missions to get to the next level, therefore you can't continue the story until you level up and that means farming your butts off.
Our on-going goal with Steam is to improve the service we offer customers. We believe that by sharing this data, well be able to spot problems earlier, improve the Steam service more efficiently, and ultimately build better products and experiences. Let us know what you think. Concurrent Steam Users (most recent 48 hours).
1001 Free Steam Games Worth Playing
The second one balances difficulty and RPG mechanics seamlessly to make the game always rewarding. " Free. Recommended March 6. "Fun and engaging game with a twist that comes out of left field. Not very long, but worth the time, definitely worth a second play through to unlock all its secrets.