Highlight Reel is Kotaku's regular roundup of amazing plays, stunts, records, and other great moments from around the gaming world. Please check out the original videos in the links below, and send us your favorite clips to email@example.com. To submit, either send us a link to your video on YouTube, a game DVR, Streamable, Twitch, or just send us the raw file (YouTube links are preferred, as they allow us to attribute credit. For the sake of privacy/ease on our end, please avoid Facebook video and Google Drive). Please also give a description of your moment, and confirm that you recorded it.
Wondering how to capture footage on your console or computer? Here's our guide on how to do it:
You can follow Chris Person (the editor and voice of Highlight Reel) over at twitter.com/papapishu. If you have any questions or concerns about the show, please contact Chris.
1. Rainbow Six Siege - Fear the reaper - Nunivil Gamerz
In rainbow 6, dear the reaper
2. Defiance 2050 (Beta) - greatest gaem evah - Daniel Carino
In the Defiance 2050 beta, this guy takes a beating
3. Red Dead Redemption - Look out for the train - Mortal Dictata
In Red Dead Redemption, I would move if I were you.
4. The Last of Us Remastered - Bomb sniped outta opponents hand! - Conqueror
In The Last of Us multiplayer, target down.
5. Ghost Recon: Wildlands - gun glitch - wang xiao
In Ghost Recon, proper reloading technique.
6. Sea of Thieves - Jellybeene
In Sea of Thieves, hey there’s some skeletons behind you.
7. Rise of The Tomb Raider - CHICKEN RAIDER Raiding my Tom Raider - Funny moment in the game - Graphic-J
The chicken knows her pain...
8. Overwatch - yeah ill most likely never do anything like this again - ohgeesoul
In Overwatch, hanzo moves.
9. Monster Hunter: World - ztz_GunLancer
10. God of War - Focus up ! - newincpp
In God of War, listen to your father.
11. God of War - You're back. - Meteorfox-
Ah, you’re back.
12. PUBG - Close call - freezland999
In Battlegrounds, Neo dodge.
13. PUBG - Let me just switch to a faster vehicle… - MEGA_theguy
They’ve almost made it: Now to just switch to a slightly faster vehicle.
14. Far Cry 5 - Kmart2121
In Far Cry, nice of you to drop in.
15. Far Cry 5 - Death By Ladder - DeadGear The Dude
Cougars and cultists sure, but nobody ever warns you about the ladders.
16. Far Cry 5 - You're not gonna shoot me - delorean225
To be fair, he’s right
17. Far Cry 5 - Now, wheres that plane? - edeyz bill
Now, where IS that plane.
18. Far Cry 5 - skykid1991
Either the game is busted or the bliss effects are getting very creative.
19. Just Cause 3 - Attaching C4 Thrusters to Yourself - General Jackass
Lastly today in Just Cause 3, what happens when you attach C4 thrusters to yourself.
This new Defiance game has to be better than the original cause the original was fun, but it was laggy and buggy as shit. Like there was nothing I loved more than pvp with the sword, but if the enemy was fucking invisible or some shit (yes actually invisible from the lag not the ability) then I'd be pissed
I still love how PUBG is trying to sue people instead of fixing their own buggy game. It feels like every other Highlight Reel since the game launched has had some stupid glitch that should have been fixed ages ago. Really glad I'm not into that kind of game so I don't have to waste time on their POS.
Mid NighT Oh sorry I thought you were negative about how people still play it but yeah I was surprised seeing it on this vid, but after thinking about it I realized it was possible. I hope the new TLOU will use the same concepts and don't make the same mistakes so many other sequels have.
Ra wr yeah I played it so much when the game first came out I was super high on the leaderboards at the time that’s why I commented on it but I’m surprised people still play tho I can’t imagine the player count even exceeding any other forgotten multiplayer game like cod or destiny
I loved the game, but it was laggy and buggy as shit almost every time I'd be playing one of the ark falls or whatever it was called where the pieces of space ships would fall to the ground I wouldn't be able to see anyone
Our on-going goal with Steam is to improve the service we offer customers. We believe that by sharing this data, well be able to spot problems earlier, improve the Steam service more efficiently, and ultimately build better products and experiences. Let us know what you think. Concurrent Steam Users (most recent 48 hours).
1001 Free Steam Games Worth Playing
The second one balances difficulty and RPG mechanics seamlessly to make the game always rewarding. " Free. Recommended March 6. "Fun and engaging game with a twist that comes out of left field. Not very long, but worth the time, definitely worth a second play through to unlock all its secrets.