Fun English Language Learning Games for Kids aged 3-10 by Studycat. (http://studycat.net/apps/fun-english/)
Fun English is a unique and proven English language course for kids which is available on Android and Apple iOS devices (iPad, iPhone & iPod).
• Chosen by more than 1,750,000 parents and kids worldwide.
• Teaches children English language through games and activities
• Designed by language learning experts for kids aged 3-10
• Suitable for toddlers, preschool children and kindergarten kids
• Older kids and adults enjoy Fun English too!
Fun English combines a structured English language course with engaging and entertaining games. Our language learning activities keep your child entertained and occupied whilst introducing them to English words, sentences, speaking and spelling.
FUN ENGLISH EXPLAINED
Our English language course is divided into lessons.Each English lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention.
Fun English uses male and female voices with both American and English accents.The voices use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation.
Each game is unique, meaning your child will enjoy playing, and learn more of the English language.
FUN ENGLISH LANGUAGE LESSONS
• Colors - including the verb "to be"
• Animals - introducing singular and plural
• Numbers - including spelling
• The Body - including the verb "to have"
• Fruits - including "likes/doesn't like"
• Food - including "want/don't want"
• Clothes - including "he/she is wearing"
• Vehicles - introducing adjectives
• The House - including the verb "to put"
• Sea Animals -- including comparatives
FEATURES OF FUN ENGLISH
• Free to download -- your first language lesson is included free of charge!
• 5 or more unique games in each fun-packed lesson.
• Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork
• Engaging learning games will keep your child entertained as they learn
FUN ENGLISH FOR EARLY LEARNERS
Fun English is great for families of native English speakers too. The variety of games, challenges, and different modes of interactivity can help with other areas of your child's development:
• Play is an important element of your child's development
• Fun English helps your child build motor skills and concentration
• Hand-eye coordination is reinforced during engaging activities
• Instant feedback helps children understand how well tasks are being performed
• Fun English helps your child to use technology in a beneficial and effective way
Fun English is created by our team of expert educators who have brought a classroom-tested English language course to tablets and smartphones.
We have created a step-by-step English course that teaches the English language in an effective and entertaining way.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
Write a review to tell us what you think or contact us via our website, Facebook or Twitter.
• More Information: http://studycat.net/apps/fun-english
• Get Help and Support: http://studycat.net/support
• Like Us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/studycat.net
• Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/study_cat
Our on-going goal with Steam is to improve the service we offer customers. We believe that by sharing this data, well be able to spot problems earlier, improve the Steam service more efficiently, and ultimately build better products and experiences. Let us know what you think. Concurrent Steam Users (most recent 48 hours).
1001 Free Steam Games Worth Playing
The second one balances difficulty and RPG mechanics seamlessly to make the game always rewarding. " Free. Recommended March 6. "Fun and engaging game with a twist that comes out of left field. Not very long, but worth the time, definitely worth a second play through to unlock all its secrets.