Highlight Reel is Kotaku's regular roundup of amazing plays, stunts, records, and other great moments from around the gaming world. Please check out the original videos in the links below, and send us your favorite clips to firstname.lastname@example.org. To submit, either send us a link to your video on YouTube, a game DVR, Streamable, Twitch, or just send us the raw file (YouTube links are preferred, as they allow us to attribute credit. For the sake of privacy/ease on our end, please avoid Facebook video and Google Drive). Please also give a description of your moment, and confirm that you recorded it.
Wondering how to capture footage on your console or computer? Here's our guide on how to do it:
You can follow Chris Person (the editor and voice of Highlight Reel) over at twitter.com/papapishu. If you have any questions or concerns about the show, please contact Chris.
1. For Honor - Shinobi owned himself - Yeppers McDude
In For Honor, Shinobi owns themselves
2. Overwatch - When you hear a Mei trying to cross the gap on point B Hanamura - Kalopsia
In Overwatch, this Hammond player baits this mei crossing the gap at Hanamura
3. Far Cry 5 - Friendly Fire - seanconneryisgod
In Far Cry 5, redefining Friendly Fire.
4. PUBG - PUBG PLEASE…. - MrScopey
In Battlegrounds, This is a very british way to die.
5. MGSV:TPP - Might Wanna Put Some Ice On That - Venomous Jelly
In Metal Gear Solid V, he’s just stunned I’m sure if he ices that he’ll be fine.
6. Skyrim - Lumber Mill Physics - JollyTomBombadil
In Skyrim, Lumber Mill physics
7. Call of Duty: WWII - I fall over at the same time as me in a past life - SolumafSpaz
In Call of Duty, they died so fast they saw their previous death.
8. Fortnite BR - What Happens When You Celebrate Early - ImAlfie
In Fortnite, this is what happens when you celebrate too early.
9. Fortnite BR - Unluckiest player in Fortnite - flyingfool
Also in Fortnite, one of the unluckiest players ever
10. Rainbow Six Siege - I have the same annoying reaction whenever i get a lucky wallbang - zat0pek
In rainbow six siege, this player has the same reaction every time they get a wallbang.
11. Rainbow Six Siege - dont use shotguns to destroy drones - BigDaddy0790
Note to self, don’t kill drones with shotguns
12. COD: BO4 Beta - ヤバいの決めてしまった...plzbo4 #bo4 #PS4share - AryXyq
In the Black Ops 4 Beta, hook and shot
13. COD: BO4 Beta - MY BEST AND ONLY FUCKING CLIP ON THE BO4 BETA, HOLY FUCK - nordabn
Also in the Black Ops 4 beta, cleaning up.
14. No Man’s Sky - I must have hit something on my way to a new system - Bdoggeh
In no man’s sky, I think we hit turbulence
15. No Man’s Sky - A No Man's Sky Freighter Misadventure - James Ryan
Also in no man’s sky, the ship’s navigation is very accurate
16. Final Fantasy XV - Let’s Regain Our Focus - RidoKilos
Lastly today in Final Fantasy XV, I think you guys need to regain your focus.
Daniel Ramsey while i agree ffxv is great on its own but i still feel it was rushed and hollow. I think the problem lies in the internal working on things at square. Just hoping they deliver next time another FF main title came up.
Well while we can admit that Final Fantasy 15 wasn't the most amazing game ever, the FF franchise isn't in a terrible spot at the moment. I think that's in great part due to Final Fantasy 14 that is an excellent MMORPG(which even has done very recently a collab event with Monster Hunter World!) so it definitively helps Square-Enix for sure.
1:45 "This is the end, so why don't I tell you. What you have witnessed and laid hands upon was your own future self! The "you" of a few seconds past saw your future self. This is the ability of my King Crimson!"
That Black Ops point blank quick scope sniping clip was pretty annoying on the account of the 20 some odd badge sounds that flooded my ear holes. No to mention how blinding it was to watch. I will never play on that level. I refuse to commit a second to that level of reflexes.
Reflex had nary a thing to do with it, he was abusing the sticky reticule for "auto-kills" basically; More or less the way an AI controlled weapon or killstreak tracks targets. Just requires a good modded controller then "destroy" with "skill."
not hard to fix it, change how fast the scope zooms to the screen, now it's not quick scoping, better yet they could make snipers realistic where the scope isn't against your characters eyeball and bam, a lot less quickscoping
Our on-going goal with Steam is to improve the service we offer customers. We believe that by sharing this data, well be able to spot problems earlier, improve the Steam service more efficiently, and ultimately build better products and experiences. Let us know what you think. Concurrent Steam Users (most recent 48 hours).
1001 Free Steam Games Worth Playing
The second one balances difficulty and RPG mechanics seamlessly to make the game always rewarding. " Free. Recommended March 6. "Fun and engaging game with a twist that comes out of left field. Not very long, but worth the time, definitely worth a second play through to unlock all its secrets.