Highlight Reel is Kotaku's regular roundup of amazing plays, stunts, records, and other great moments from around the gaming world. Please check out the original videos in the links below, and send us your favorite clips to firstname.lastname@example.org. To submit, either send us a link to your video on YouTube, a game DVR, Streamable, Twitch, or just send us the raw file (YouTube links are preferred, as they allow us to attribute credit. For the sake of privacy/ease on our end, please avoid Facebook video and Google Drive). Please also give a description of your moment, and confirm that you recorded it.
Wondering how to capture footage on your console or computer? Here's our guide on how to do it:
You can follow Chris Person (the editor and voice of Highlight Reel) over at twitter.com/papapishu. If you have any questions or concerns about the show, please contact Chris.
1. FIFA 18 - I thought I saw it all - NotTheAdmin
In FIFA, fantastic calf strength.
2. Ghost Recon Wildlands - ah shit they’re headed this way - gangsterswedish
Ah shit, they’re headed this way.
3. Fortnite BR - Threading the Needle - dayoldhansolo
In Fortnite, threading the needle.
4. Call of Duty: WWII - spooky things happening on st. marie du mont - GG_shi7head
In World War II, spooooooooooky.
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Im in disbelief ..... #PS4share - LucidPrex
In Call of Duty, unbelievable.
6. Skyrim - raining deer - Exploding Owlbear
In Skyrim, I don’t think that’s what “rain deer” means.
7. Assassin’s Creed Origins - First? - Raphael Lisboa
In Assassin’s Creed Origins: Wow, What a brilliant discovery.
8. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp - ....i think i’ve just witnessed a sacrifice - livhayezsz
In Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, the sacrifice is almost complete.
9. For Honor - Maybe the most metal kill I've ever gotten. - birddrobot
In For Honor, his Metal kill
10. Overwatch - probably the best hanzo POTG you’ll ever see - ShinyGlaceonn
In Overwatch, this 360 double dragon double headshot.
11. Fallout 4 VR - Robbaz
In Fallout 4, VR breaks the game.
12. Fallout 4 VR - Perfect! - BurkeBlack
13. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - I tried to read that book in Gerudo town that's "too high up." I guess the devs didn't have this solution in mind. - Otonashi_Yuzuru
In Breath of the wild, I don’t think the Devs had this solution in mind.
14. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - perfect timing fart - Thatguytagg
Great timing on this subscriber.
15. Rainbow Six Siege - No breech charge, no problem - Keagan Gallagher
In Rainbow Six Siege, no Breech charge no problem.
16. Rainbow Six Siege - Schnorrel
Also in Rainbow Six, here’s how to kill someone with Blitz’s flash shield.
17. PUBG - (direct file) drfugorocks
In Battlegrounds, it all comes down to this ridiculous 1v1.
18. PUBG - Funny pubg moment - Hobofight78
It takes more than guns to win some fights
19. PUBG - Don't kill afk people in PUBG - Chuka cheese
That’s what you get for picking on AFKers
20. Hello Neighbor - andersonjph
Lastly today in Hello Neighbor, I think the neighbor is busted.
Oh yeah oh yeah Mario Oh yeah Mario number 1 here we go now oooooooo, I'm gonna get you I got you I'm gonna get you I got you bye bye yahoooooo - Super Mario(Auto-Tuned) Happy Holidays from Kotaku bye bye yahoooooooooo
What's with all the 640x480 12FPS washed out PUBG clips this week? Is it out on toasters now? Aaah.. That's right! It's out for the Xbox One (X) now.. L .. O ... L! The performance is so bad, I get ashamed.
Caffeinated DaVinci So you're telling me one of the most popular games of the year has like 4 maps and is optimized so badly you can't play with proper settings without setting yourself up to die immediately but Mass Effect as a franchise may be dead because of underwhelming textures and animation?
It has higher settings. People play on lower settings intentionally because of 2 reasons. 1, the game is optimized like shit, like seriously, it runs like absolute garbage. 2, lowering the settings gives you an advantage over players on the higher settings because you're not rendering like 70% of the grass. So on their screen they're hidden, but on your screen they're plainly laying in the middle of a field with no cover. People love to abuse engine mechanics like that, but also the PUBG team should have foreseen that during development.
That 5:15 clip, you can hear the car coming from a mile away and know exactly what is going to happen, it's just a matter of time, it liks Jaws or something, you hear the music you know he's coming, it's just a matter of time.
Our on-going goal with Steam is to improve the service we offer customers. We believe that by sharing this data, well be able to spot problems earlier, improve the Steam service more efficiently, and ultimately build better products and experiences. Let us know what you think. Concurrent Steam Users (most recent 48 hours).
1001 Free Steam Games Worth Playing
The second one balances difficulty and RPG mechanics seamlessly to make the game always rewarding. " Free. Recommended March 6. "Fun and engaging game with a twist that comes out of left field. Not very long, but worth the time, definitely worth a second play through to unlock all its secrets.