PLEASE NOTE: Catch up and Slipstream were OFF. All vehicles were fully modified and it was a "mash the throttle" drag race. No handbrake launch or speed boost of any kind was used. This is a 2 Mile Drag Race. The surface we raced on (building blocks) did provide slightly different results than a regular road.
WORLD'S GREATEST DRAG RACE Playlist:
Link to the Race: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/Edub_1234/games/gtav/jobs/job/Cq9qW6smyESW4sFX2lkveg?platformId=11
Special thanks to the PRIMARY DRIVERS who participated and helped make this possible:
1. Bravado Banshee 900R (Edub_1234 - His YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXSA8IGq7KsMveRk7iuy9fg)
2. Pfister 811 (cheesemcfurr581)
3. Grotti X80 Proto (youssef595)
4. Progen Itali GTB Custom (lichi0914)
5. Dewbauchee Vagner (jordan_xxy)
6. Truffade Nero Custom (mordecool3 - His YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoSLsInYTm9hWjv3jnJovsg)
7. Vapid FMJ (x6d9teehee - His YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/That0n3GuyKnows)
8. Truffade Adder (Me)
9. Progen Tyrus (allendude51 - His YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl9imYYMU7bnRYHKPGyoSOQ)
10. Progen GP1 (KINGAARON2193)
11. Annis RE-7B (GC187 - His YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/THE01GC)
12. Pegassi Osiris (MyLongUsername)
13. Progen T20 (Tuxedo_Guy69 - His YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dir-3scxXw&t=25s)
14. Pegassi Zentorno (iGoldaze)
15. Ocelot Penetrator (GamerkidGFH)
16. Ocelot XA-21 (StoneMase6879)
17. Overflod Entity XF (JSTHouseholds - His YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGGMbCosNLTFXlZ1OH-AHJQ)
18. Pegassi Reaper (saay_whuutt)
19. Grotti Turismo R (chiquii0220)
20. Pegassi Tempesta (gfhclip1 - His YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbA0Jwl63fGo8WMfjgY_kxw)
21. Emperor ETR1 (THEMEXICANGIRL16 - Her YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPLsO-hN7D9rJO_ZXQSVNFQ)
22. Grotti Cheetah (addhert - His YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgKF-BTX1Hvh393w4WYNlMw)
23. Pegassi Vacca (tacobellsupreme3)
24. Pegassi Infernus (njethwa)
25. Karin Sultan RS (PrimePilot447 - His YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA8iGHwwoBKpF8waGfS66xw)
26. Vapid Bullet (hpowlman - His YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVlUXNqJprm3zknJ3NChDQQ)
27. Coil Voltic (BlueKnight781)
Special thanks to the BACKUP DRIVERS who took time out of their day to be on standby if needed:
1. Pfister 811 (f7ood29)
2. Grotti X80 Proto (FBIMichael15)
3. Progen Tyrus (Savage_242Jay)
4. Annis RE-7B (Onirot27)
5. Progen T20 (deadlycobra65432)
6. Ocelot XA-21 (EpicGamer497)
7. Emperor ETR1 (aka_JBug)
The Rules/Guidelines were:
1. Must be on PS4 on Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 7pm Eastern Time for a minimum of 3 Hours for the whole event.
2. Vehicle must be fully upgraded (Full Engine, Transmission, Turbo, Brakes, and Spoiler (if applicable)).
3. Must be in game chat and have the ability to HEAR me (you do not have to talk). To minimize error and 30 people talking other each other, please do not talk unless you are spoken to or have a question/concern.
4. Be respectful and follow instructions given by the race host.
5. NO handbrake launching, double clutching/downshifting/speed boost of any kind.
6. You must mash the throttle at the indicated time given by the race host.
7. You cannot honk your horn at any time.
8. Your cars primary color cannot be painted black (Because it blends in with the black platform we are racing on)
9. If you cannot make it to the event, it would be nice if you have your own back-up driver ready, out of courtesy, with the same vehicle fully upgraded and tell them to message me privately on PSN at oakinbirch1020.
10. Do not spam in the World's Greatest Drag Race PSN Chat (This chat is intended for reminders and car availability). IF you have any comments, questions, or concerns please message me PRIVATELY.
11. If you break a black/yellow barricade, accidental or not, you will be given 1 warning. If you do it a 2nd time, you will be kicked and replaced by a backup driver. This applies for all intentional breaking of the rules.
12. Check the current availability of cars in the description of this video before messaging me privately on PSN at oakinbirch1020 if you are interested in participating.
Music used in video:
*PLEASE NOTE: This race is flat. The 811 requires an uneven road (highway or city road) to beat the Banshee 900R and X80 because any slight bump gives it that glitchy speed advantage. This video was recorded on August 26th before Smuggler's Run.*
If you are still confused about the bump causing difference, here's a video providing side by side evidence: https://youtu.be/L0CtU3lf6LA.
Edub's winning Banshee 900R full Customization options: https://youtu.be/psp6HVuOHe4
Catch up and Slipstream were OFF. All vehicles were fully modified and it was a "mash the throttle" drag race. No handbrake launch or speed boost of any kind was used. This is a 2 Mile Drag Race. The surface we raced on (building blocks) did provide slightly different results than a regular road.
WORLD'S GREATEST DRAG RACE Playlist:
James Crain the osiris, zentorno, and T20 have the same top speed and similar acceleration. It all depends on reaction time. In this case, the T20 might have launched a little later than Osiris and Zentorno
Oh yeah and I made up all the names at 6:36 right? Messsge every single person there and ask them if it's true or not. I don't lie. This was done on ps4 with 27 players and 2 voltic camera cars because of the rockstar editor boundaries. This took months to plan coordinate with list of rules, constant conformation and contact with the drivers, 20 back-up drivers, and a very dedicated host. So yes, I take it as hate that you're calling me a liar when it is physically impossible to have computers control the cars on PS4.
It was an amazing video i cant imagine how much time did you spend doing this,there is a problem the zentorno is faster than the adder and it ended behind the adder,i think the cars didn't race straight and if they ran straight there would be another result for the race,anyway the video and your work is amazing!
Digital Car Addict ups my fault i have just che ¡ck it out and the adder has a higher top speed,sorry xD anyway my fauvorite cars in gta v are zentorno,tempesta and vacca their desing makes me crazy i love them! btw new sub
Sebastian Bittar thanks yeah it took about a month to everything. The zentorno has a lower top speed than the adder. The problem is the Adder takes way too long to reach it's top speed plus it's handing.
alessandra 102317 you are mistaken. Vagner is fast around tracks with lots of turns and braking and it's combination of speed.
If you put it in a race with no turns whatsoever, the cars that handle horribly but go very fast in a straight line will win.
semenrobin lmao. You really think the X80 and 811 is faster than after 2 miles of straight road? Down an airport runway the X80 and 811 will be faster because the road is not long enough. That's probably why you think they are fastest. Cars in gta take over a mile and a half to reach top speed.
The airport runway is only half a mile from edge to edge...
Every time I play GTA V online it's always a big ass Deathmatch to people I'm not sure if you're having all kinds of players in their own personal cars in that drag race but how do you get that many players to not kill you blow up your car or act stupid during that race
Now that I've seen this months later, it just makes me wonder how the Coil Cyclone would do in this drag race. It's currently the king of electric vehicles in the GTA world and beats out the Voltic by quite a bit. Perhaps a future drag race with this new arrival starring in it?
Artem Filonenko Yes like I said. There are TWO Banshee's in GTA.
1) The Benny's Version: Banshee 900R is a super car.
2) The Regular Version: you see driving around normally on the streets is a sports car.
Ádám Kovács It depends on the track. The T20 and Osiris have great acceleration and handling which is why they are so fast around tracks where you are constantly braking, turning and accelerating.
The Adder has bad acceleration and handling but it happens to have a very high top speed after traveling in a straight line for a long period of time.
Blue fistgamer this took about a month of planning, making a sign up video, having people agree to the rules, 1 excel spreadsheet, 2 word documents, and a day straight of reminding /talking to each person individually in a party alone, backup drivers. The actual race took about 3 hours to record. The editing took about a week straight because it was captured by 5 different cars. This wasn't easy. Hence why I've waited so long to do another lol. I'm planning on doing a sports car one during the summer.
Le0nard Bass we had 3 off camera cars to record. They were black voltic's. See if you can spot it on the other side of the security booth :)
So we had 30 cars here total. Not enough space to add the regalur versions.
I have a written consent form I send for the person to fill out. They agree to the rules by typing in their PSN name. And the day before, I verbally confirm with them the time and that they will be on. I also have back-up drivers eager to replace a primary driver. So by messing around, you would just get replaced lol. Plus I also had 3 giftcard giveaways exclusively for the people who participated and did everything properly. The rules are in the description if you're curious.
Our on-going goal with Steam is to improve the service we offer customers. We believe that by sharing this data, well be able to spot problems earlier, improve the Steam service more efficiently, and ultimately build better products and experiences. Let us know what you think. Concurrent Steam Users (most recent 48 hours).
1001 Free Steam Games Worth Playing
The second one balances difficulty and RPG mechanics seamlessly to make the game always rewarding. " Free. Recommended March 6. "Fun and engaging game with a twist that comes out of left field. Not very long, but worth the time, definitely worth a second play through to unlock all its secrets.