Highlight Reel is Kotaku's regular roundup of amazing plays, stunts, records, and other great moments from around the gaming world. Please check out the original videos in the links below, and send us your favorite clips to email@example.com. To submit, either send us a link to your video on YouTube, a game DVR, Streamable, Twitch, or just send us the raw file (YouTube links are preferred, as they allow us to attribute credit. For the sake of privacy/ease on our end, please avoid Facebook video and Google Drive). Please also give a description of your moment, and confirm that you recorded it.
Wondering how to capture footage on your console or computer? Here's our guide on how to do it:
You can follow Chris Person (the editor and voice of Highlight Reel) over at twitter.com/papapishu. If you have any questions or concerns about the show, please contact Chris.
1. Dying Light - A ninja uses his special anti-gravity kick on his enemy - Puusilma
In Dying Light, this ninja kicks the gravity out of this corpse.
2. CS: GO - When the T’s Align - Floamy
In CS:GO the shot at the end makes this.
3. Overwatch - Presenting my 1HP, crying in the corner, Pharah strat - (direct file) x Kyou
In Overwatch , this high level, crying in the corner with 1HP pharah strat
4. Assassin’s Creed Origins - MissToxicShock
In assassin’s creed Origins, the master isn’t the only one anxious here.
5. Assassin’s Creed Unity - Got my head stuck in someone's butt in AC Unity - Fflewddur Fflam
In Assassin’s Creed Unity, Assassin Centipede.
6. Breath of the Wild - flippy shot! #BreathoftheWild #NintendoSwitch - aquatic_ambi
In Breath of the Wild, a flippy shot from aquatic_ambi!
7. Fortnite BR - MR Romseed
In Fortnite, nice shot.
8. Monster Hunter: World - New Event Quest is fun - LulSpiny
In Monster Hunter, these monsters just keep missing each other.
9. Monster Hunter: World - Helm Breaker Smackdown - Conor Cannon
10. PUBG - Killed by an invisible camper - (direct file) Schohns
In Battlegrounds, death by invisible camper.
11. PUBG - 3 bullets, 1v1 - (direct file) kritikalmotion
In Battlegrounds, this tournament game all comes down to 3 bullets in this high stakes-1v1.
12. R6 Siege - Dirty headshot - retroide
In rainbow six, there’s a tiny window for this headshot.
13. R6 Siege - R6.Outbreak.07.03.18 - Alex GameDay
Also in Rainbow Six, someone please give tachanka a fist bump.
14. Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Vermintide 2 ooookay? - Gimleeminigod
In Warhammer Vermintide 2, it’s very appropriate that this Spawn of Chaos glitches out.
15. Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - There's a hunter somewhere - GGNoTeam
Also in vermintide 2, where’s the Hunter?
16. Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Chip 'n' Dale faces the rat issue - Ridebird
Lastly today in Vermintide, an audio glitch causes the rats to go full Alvin and the chipmunks
When you jump on somebody’s head you get a speed boost, it can be quite hard to time correctly and he somehow did 3 in a row and then headshot someone with the desert eagle before they even got in to position because he had such a speed advantage, deagle headshots are also considered impressive
If it's to my understanding, the way the CS:GO engine works is it adds momentum together so the player recieved both the speed from walking on his teammates head and from him walking as well, combined with him jumping to another player's head and doing the same thing that allowed him to get to out in the open faster, which is more advantageous in this game as this makes so enemy players have to peek first and potentially die. I think.
HOLD THE PHONE! I've just picked up playing Saltzpyre (Witch Hunter guy) and I didn't know he could fire his gun while still wielding his sword! Way handier than switching to my guns each time. What combination of keys is that?
Our on-going goal with Steam is to improve the service we offer customers. We believe that by sharing this data, well be able to spot problems earlier, improve the Steam service more efficiently, and ultimately build better products and experiences. Let us know what you think. Concurrent Steam Users (most recent 48 hours).
1001 Free Steam Games Worth Playing
The second one balances difficulty and RPG mechanics seamlessly to make the game always rewarding. " Free. Recommended March 6. "Fun and engaging game with a twist that comes out of left field. Not very long, but worth the time, definitely worth a second play through to unlock all its secrets.