From the creation of the Infinity Stones to Thanos' impending invasion in Avengers: Infinity War, we put the events of the MCU into chronological order.
Thanos' Black Order Explained - Who Are the Avengers: Infinity War Villains?
Subscribe to IGN for more!
Follow IGN for more!
IGN OFFICIAL APP: http://www.ign.com/mobile
Tony Stark looks like charlie chaplin when his face turned pale after his arc reactor has been removed,but this is not surprising since Robert Downey Jr also looks like charlie chaplin and he played the character before.
I'm convinced the only reason Thanos waited this long to collect the stones one by one was because
1. Waited for Odin, Protector of the Nine Realms, to die.
2. Waited for the Ancient One to die.
3. Didn't want to go head to head with Dormamu.
They actually mention Steven strange in winter soldier after cap and widow throw the guy off the roof and fall on flies him back up. The hydra agent lists strange as a credible threat. This would have to be after the events of Dr Strange because I dont think Hydra would be to concerned about a surgeon
Captain America: The first avenger
Iron man 2
The Incredible Hulk
Iron man 3
Thor the dark world
Captain America: The winter soilder
Guardians of the galaxy
Guardians of the galaxy vol 2
Avengers age of ultron
Captain America civil war
Spider man: Homecoming
Avengers infinity war
Antman and the Wasp
the assassination of howard stark was in 1990 not 1991 and the events of captain america civil war set place in 2020 because spiderman home coming sets place just hours after civil war after tony brings peter home after the airport battle and we see that spiderman homecoming sets place 8 years after the damage control is founded and fires adrian toomes's salvage team who then becomes the vulture and that happens in 2012.if you think i am wrong comment and tell me why
In Infinity War Thanos says that he was the only one with the will to kill off hundreds of millions of lives, but that's what Ultron tried to do to humans on Earth and what Ego tried to do on several planets including Earth.
And to think this world has
Fighting gods in space
Ancient magic that can open different dimensions
(Not exactly) heroes,one from Missouri, in space who fought a living planet
And captain america in a musical.
I wouldnt be suprised if star wars was canon in this awesome universe
My X-men Phase 1 movies
1. Wolverine movie - starts w/ his birth cameos & scenes with every possible avengers & x-men encounters= world war 2 with cap, encounter w/ shield agents, maybe the winter soldier & hydra, encounter with a young xavier, encounter with magneto in one or various stages of his life, encounter w/ a young gambit w/ his gang being known to him. maybe rogue & her gang along with miss marvel. it should be a wolverine origin story but also shows glimpses of the storylines of the other x-men also glimpses telling us where wolverine lies in the mcu timeline almost like a wolverine version of the mcu timeline.
2. Professor X movie - he's origins movie where he had encounters with storm but also should do a encounter or cameo w/ a young cyclops, jean, beast & others as possible.
3. Professor X & magneto movie - mainly focusing on magneto's origin, their friendship & break-up ends up w/ Charles in depression suppressing his powers with beasts serum
the infinity gauntlet being used on earth could also be the reason of the enhanced mutation of kids who has genes from mutated ancestors like urban legends, enhanced people like cap, people who had been experimented upon in the renaissance period, etc. from w/c 3-4 years after the snap the mutant kids discovers their abilities as they go through puberty making them known to the world & so professor x snaps out of his depression caused by the x-men first class events w/c happened in 9-11 & forming his mutant school then apparently the X-men
4. X-men movie - Magneto recruits & gradually assembles the brotherhood of mutants & will have an encounter with gambit at the same time Xavier builds a school & gradually forms the x-men the story also focuses on cyclops his back story & of how he gradually becomes a truly great leader w/ the support of jean harnessing this lowly band of misfits into a truly effective & disciplined fighting force against the treat of evil mutants. both teams builds up & ends with the x-men defeating the brotherhood.
5. Gambit movie - Gambits origin story with a bit of a tie up with wolverine, storm is trying to recruit mutants she was unsuccesful in recruiting wolverine but gambit after his origin story he ends up being recruited by storm. though in the post credit scene wolverine ends up being rescued by the X-men after being attacked by mr. sinister who will be the next x-men villain
I think doctor strange takes place BEFORE Captain America 2 because they mention that Steven strange is a threat to hydra. BUUUUUT why would a rude selfish doctor be a threat to something like hydra????
Don't watch this video this guy doesn't know what he's talking about. Captain America was not discovered frozen and still alive in 2009 during the events of Thor or Iron Man 2. In the first Avengers film (which took place in 2012) the world doesn't even know Cap is back yet. It's highly unlikely that he hid for 3 years wanting to stay coped up and out of work.
Our on-going goal with Steam is to improve the service we offer customers. We believe that by sharing this data, well be able to spot problems earlier, improve the Steam service more efficiently, and ultimately build better products and experiences. Let us know what you think. Concurrent Steam Users (most recent 48 hours).
1001 Free Steam Games Worth Playing
The second one balances difficulty and RPG mechanics seamlessly to make the game always rewarding. " Free. Recommended March 6. "Fun and engaging game with a twist that comes out of left field. Not very long, but worth the time, definitely worth a second play through to unlock all its secrets.