► Please enjoy and don't forget to subscribe.
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Invited-Gravity-1002768063171630/
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/JorgeGravity
● Spotify https://open.spotify.com/user/rw3eyqkz2t5il7eyacu3buu01?si=ylQdhAyxRdiPeb1TV2xR7g
► Support Invited Gravity:
● Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/al/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=8UmJg9I1CvZi-WJjoNLzZguShS4NacFuGXcXV-ec_p86RhcKX2aMGWcT4vG&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8dc3f308debf7330dd8d0b0a9f21afd7d3&rapidsState=Donation__DonationFlow___StateDonationLogin&rapidsStateSignature=50d691933492b8f6325cd28a596c1c195580848a
Hardwired... to Self-Destruct is the tenth studio album by American heavy metal band Metallica, released as a double album on November 18, 2016 by their vanity label Blackened Recordings. It is their first studio album in eight years following Death Magnetic (2008),
● Disco 1
● 1. Hardwired 0:00
● 2. Atlas, Rise! 3:09
● 3. Now That We're Dead 9:38
● 4. Moth into Flame 16:37
● 5. Dream No More 22:27
● 6. Halo on Fire 28:57
● Disco 2
● 7. Confusion 37:12
● 8. ManUNkind 43:53
● 9. Here Comes Revenge 50:49
● 10. Am I Savage? 58:07
● 11. Murder One 1:04:37
● 12. Spit Out the Bone 1:10:20
All albums ranked:
Kill 'Em All. Score: 10/10. Why? It is the album with the most fast songs.
Ride The Lightning. Score: 8,5/10. Why? It's a good album but not what I'm searching for.
Master Of Puppets. Score: 9,5/10. Why? Fast songs but not like Kill.
... And Justice For All. Score: 8/10. Why? I don't really care about how famous a song is.
The Black Album. Score: 7,5/10. Why? Well here we start the Metallica let down with a hard rock album.
Load. Score: 5,9/10. Why? OH MY GOD IS DAT METALLICA?!?
ReLoad. Score: 5,5/10. Why? A sequel to Load that's even worse? What is happening to them?
St. Anger. Score: 3,8/10. Why? I think that this one is even worse than Load and ReLoad?!?
Death Magnetic. Score: 7,5/10. Why? Phew we needed an album like that!
Hardwired... To Self - Destruct. Score: 8/10. Why? The problem with the albums since Master is that they had not even two fast songs. Well that problem is solved with Hardwired and Spit Out The Bone.
So now what is going to be Metallica's next album? Is it going to be good or is it going to be bad?
Jesus, i came here after long sesions with Portal, SuperJoint and Pantera...and this is such a bullshit. Its not a band, its a pop metal business company. With those catchy, straight from the book riffs and funny, pretensional singing. You can even dance to this crap😂
..... and Jamesus came down from the place where moths burn unto flames and said unto thee, *I, your Phantom LORD of Summer, have thine ten Commentallicaments of Stone and Metal and Liquor, and thus I say unto Just Us and All* ...
1. *Thou shalt not Hit the Lights, except for when in Darkness*
2. *Thou shalt not Seek and Destroy, except for Wherever I may Rome*
3. *Thou shalt not Blasphemetallica against the Jamesus, your Phantom LORD of Summer*
4. *Thou shalt not forget these Disposable Heroes*
5. *Thou shalt not covet The Thing that Should not Be*
6. *Thou shalt not be the sower of seed for the Harvester of Sorrow*
7. *Thou shalt not be Blackened, for it is the End, and winter it will send*
8. *Thou shalt not Ride the Lightning, for thou shalt be Trapped under Ice*
9. *Thou shalt not desire Sanitarium, for thine shall Fade to Black*
10. *Thou shalt not look the Four Horsemen in thine Eye of the Beholder, for To Live is To Die and thou shall become the Master of Puppets*
*Say I these things unto thee and maketh thee exclaim the Call of Ktulu*
About the songs composition:
Dream no more = Sad but true (both have very heavy riffs)
Halo on fire = Fade to black (fade to black is a masterpiece compared to halo)
Hardwired = Battery (kinda similar speed and riffs)
Now that we are dead = I dissapear (the beginning mostly, dead is such a better song)
Here comes revenge = All nightmare long (nightmare is faster, but both have some grunge stuff on it)
The other songs are pretty unique, specially ManUNkind, whose beggining reminds me of Wherever I may roam a little bit.
Atlas, rise! and Spit out the bone are pure trash.
And Halo always gets me chills while playing or listening to it. The end is fucking amazing!!
Good album, best since Black Album. If a few of the worse songs from Disc 2 were cut I think it could have gone from good to great. Spit out the Bone is so ridiculously good that it would have been one of the best songs on any of the 80s albums.
Metallica is the original Linkin Park. They both got more and more famous with every album they put out, but at the height of their fame, they didn’t like the same music the fans did. The fans don’t realize that our favorite albums were the ones the bands hated the most which is why all their new stuff sucks. Neither band has been relavent for at least 4 albums which is why Metallica still putting out new stuff is sad. Either tune it like And Justice or stop making music. Nobody wants to hear your grungy garage crap; just like Linkin Park, it sounds like a bunch of old dudes trying to re-live the glory days....
Album was alright. Nice to know they're still jamming. Guess I'm a fan of their old stuff, like kill em all, Justice for all, and master of puppets. Speaking of which, think I'm gonna jam to ride the lightning album!
Our on-going goal with Steam is to improve the service we offer customers. We believe that by sharing this data, well be able to spot problems earlier, improve the Steam service more efficiently, and ultimately build better products and experiences. Let us know what you think. Concurrent Steam Users (most recent 48 hours).
1001 Free Steam Games Worth Playing
The second one balances difficulty and RPG mechanics seamlessly to make the game always rewarding. " Free. Recommended March 6. "Fun and engaging game with a twist that comes out of left field. Not very long, but worth the time, definitely worth a second play through to unlock all its secrets.