Highlight Reel is Kotaku's regular roundup of amazing plays, stunts, records, and other great moments from around the gaming world. Please check out the original videos in the links below, and send us your favorite clips to email@example.com. To submit, either send us a link to your video on YouTube, a game DVR, Streamable, Twitch, or just send us the raw file (YouTube links are preferred, as they allow us to attribute credit. For the sake of privacy/ease on our end, please avoid Facebook video and Google Drive). Please also give a description of your moment, and confirm that you recorded it.
Wondering how to capture footage on your console or computer? Here's our guide on how to do it:
You can follow Chris Person (the editor and voice of Highlight Reel) over at twitter.com/papapishu. If you have any questions or concerns about the show, please contact Chris.
1. Sea of Thieves - skull doesn’t like shittalking - Jamison0614
In sea of Thieves, looks like we’ve been spotted
2. Breath of the Wild - I tried seeing if you can catch a boomerang in slow motion. After about an hour of failures, here is the result. - Paradox_Guardian
In Breath of the Wild, Paradox_Guardian tried for an hour to catch a boomerang in slow motion.
3. Fortnite BR - HOWWW - Likandoo
In Fortnite, this great use of the rocket
4. Monster Hunter World - So it's a white Kelbi, can't be that hard - Steinmaniah
In Monster Hunter, this looks like a cakewalk
5. A Way Out - LoomerPlanitia
In A Way Out, the only way to fly
6. Overwatch - PicassoOverwatch
In Overwatch, this well timed push makes this D.va ult
7. PUBG - Mid-air bike snipe - a1esso
In Battlegrounds, called it.
8. PUBG - My friend saved my ass with a sick crossbow headshot - marmite22 https://www.reddit.com/r/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/comments/87w2uv/my_friend_saved_my_ass_with_a_sick_crossbow/
Also In BattleGrounds, saved by the bow
9. Far Cry 5 - I knew something was off - rjoor
In Far Cry 5, man, loading freight is dangerous.
10. Far Cry 5 - Beyblade - WeasleFire
Also in Far Cry, let’s beyblade.
11. Far Cry 5 - You just need to spook 'em a bit - TonyElTigre42
Just spook ‘em.
12. Far Cry 5 - Legolas - LentvLentv
What are you gonna do my dude?
13. Far Cry 5 - Um. - That Hybrid Guy
Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?
14. Far Cry 5 - hi there - Neon Pyre
15. Far Cry 5 - whoops - Danny Miles
16. Far Cry 5 - Far cry 5 rocket glitch - Kettlebros
Slow but deadly
17. Far Cry 5 - How Do You Rocket - Danny Suckerberg
The tracking on this rocket could be improved.
18. Far Cry 5 - Ubisoft, thank you for the incredibly immersive AI in Far Cry 5. - Thulm--
The AI in this game is incredibly immersive.
19. Far Cry 5 - why the .50 cal is the best (and luckiest) rifle in FC5 - indexx_
The .50 cal has some real stopping power.
20. Far Cry 5 - What’s that boy?! - PandaCrumbs
Lastly today in Far Cry 5, what’s that boy? Timmy got brainwashed by a cult-?
So that .50 went through a windshield, through one guy's skull, through the back of the box truck, flying through open air for another 50m or so, through another windshield, and still had enough power to put down a poor guy at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Somebody call Demolition Ranch. I think we got us a goodun.
i played Far Cry 5 for maybe 15 minutes before I encountered an almost game-breaking glitch where the early plane mission would spawn me in the sky with the engine OFF. Id fall for a few seconds frantically trying to start the engine before crashing, going through a loading screen, and being respawned in the same place once again falling out of the sky to my death. After a few loading screens I somehow hit the ground and literally bounced back up in to the air instead of exploding (a second glitch?) which gave me time to start the engine and complete the mission.
4:44 This happened to me too! I was playing with my friend and the exact thing happened except I went straight up with no angle and I went much much higher then that, didn't have the parachute perk yet so I died xD
Honestly, everything I see of farcry 5 gives me the impression that it was overhyped and released early without any of the bugs being patched. It makes me sad since I was actually hoping for this game to be good.
Agreed. Its a terrible mechanic. I understand they want to send the player through the story, but holy shit leave it to the player to decide when or have a believable scenario to funnel you in. Not how its done currently, I've had the exact issue happen: utterly destroying the capture teams, get it a helo and then suddenly pass out from a tranq dart at max altitude. C'mon man.
You get captured by the enemy, you have to go through a story cutscene, and then do a cinematic mission.
and this happens 9 times in the game.
so 9 times in the game, the enemy captures you, but instead of killing you, does stupid shit.
Our on-going goal with Steam is to improve the service we offer customers. We believe that by sharing this data, well be able to spot problems earlier, improve the Steam service more efficiently, and ultimately build better products and experiences. Let us know what you think. Concurrent Steam Users (most recent 48 hours).
1001 Free Steam Games Worth Playing
The second one balances difficulty and RPG mechanics seamlessly to make the game always rewarding. " Free. Recommended March 6. "Fun and engaging game with a twist that comes out of left field. Not very long, but worth the time, definitely worth a second play through to unlock all its secrets.